Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Free Credit Report

There are three reports at annualcreditreport.com. They are Equifax, TransUnion and Experian. For some reason, I can't get Experian online. Keep in mind that they are just reports not scores unless you pay $7 or so. Citibank likes to do hard pull whenever I sign up for their account. I think I got 5 hits from them recently. Oh well. Sometimes I see weird stuff on my report. For example I saw Bally Fitness which I never signed up for. Luckily the account was closed in the same month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.

Feel free to surf to my site; http://crinklephotography.blogspot.com